he Senior Salesforce Developer collaborates with business partners to develop and integrate in our complex enterprise Salesforce environment, continually improving the end-user experience. This includes proprietary enterprise applications designed and developed in-house as well as third-party applications hosted externally. American AgCredit is delivering business value through DevOps/Agile teams where we are implementing Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices with automated testing. We are accelerating our digital and customer experiences through on-line banking/cash management, customer portal, and mobile application development.
- Perform expert Salesforce Integration support between the nCino loan origination system, Financial Services Cloud, Sales, and Customer Community Portal.
- Partner with in-house and cloud vendors to negotiate and build world class business, functional, and design requirements for enhanced end-user experience.
- Design, develop and configure Community cloud solutions using the full Salesforce toolset including custom objects and
fields, validation rules, workflows, triggers, process builder, etc.
- Create and maintain views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com forms, page layouts, custom objects, and new applications when necessary.
- Design, create and maintain user roles, security, groups, permission sets, queues, profiles and hierarchies including user management.
- Understanding of advanced Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing.
- Collaborate with Agile Scrum Masters, Business Systems Analysts, Testers, and other team members. Create user-centered designs based on business and functional requirements, user research, market analysis, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Design Lightning user interfaces by leveraging conceptual design techniques such as creating visual mockups, prototypes, demos, and diagrams.
- Improve the user-experience by applying best practices, usability testing, user input and industry trends in the marketplace.
- Be involved in all phases of the software development life-cycle adhering to industry best practices for developing and integrating high quality technical solutions.
- Participate in design / code reviews to help promote consistent quality coding practices and standards, as well as constructively improve secure coding.
- Additional, related duties as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA in Computer Science or equivalent technical competency.
- Minimum seven years of application design and development using object oriented languages.
- Minimum four years of Salesforce development and integration experience with Visualforce, Apex (classes/controllers/triggers), SOQL, App Exchanges, and Force.com. E-commerce solutions, platform apps, custom apps, design app data models, logic, interfaces, and security
- Practical experience with APIs, consuming and invoking web services utilizing WCF, REST, SOAP, XML, JSON.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (DEV 501), Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM201), experience developing UI pages using Lightning framework preferred.
- Four years of developing and integrating software within the full Microsoft technology stack, including desktop and server systems preferred.
Professional experience developing solutions with the .Net framework, primarily in C#. Experience with VB.Net, MVC, Entity Framework is desired.
Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap, Ajax, and AngularJS is desired.
Capable of writing moderate SQL queries and exposure to MS SQL Server tools. Understanding of stored
procedures, views, user defined functions and types.
- Understanding of software engineering best practices including UI/UX, configuration management, automated testing, and secure coding.
- Experience with version control, issue tracking, data validation/ integrity controls,and build/release management.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, writing test class code coverage, and executing unit testing.
- Experience with financial transactions, fraud prevention and security.
- Customer service, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and able to excel collaborating in an Agile team environment.