|San Jose, CA|
|The Project Manager ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
Performs other duties as assigned.
LEVELS OF SUPERVISION EXERCISED AND RECEIVED:
Directly or indirectly supervise professional, technical, and/or clerical employees including provide technical guidance and training, make independent decisions; work under general direction.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1) BA/BS degree, with emphasis on computer science, management information systems, accounting, or business; or equivalent.
2) Over ten years progressively responsible information technology experience. Financial industry experience desired.
3) Formal Project Management Professional certification desired.
4) Experience influencing organizational change without direct authority.
5) Experience with process redesign, operational and system implantation desirable.
6) Familiarity/knowledge of personal computer software packages, computer hardware and peripherals, network operating systems, and wide-area-network communications systems and their components. Familiarity with computer security and data protection and backup systems.
7) High level of objectivity, tact, and diplomacy to establish and maintain effective on-going relationships. Ability to be the voice of the project to senior management.
8) Strong project management, negotiation, analytical leadership and team building skills.
9) Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions within delegated authorities and time restraints.
10) Must have excellent attention to detail and be driver to delivery quality above all else, be focused, and expert at managing process while maximizing delivery. Expertise at driving projects through the entire project life cycle, from inception to launch and beyond.
11) Exceptional verbal, written analytical, persuasive, and interpersonal skills.
Would you like to apply to this job?