|An Established Construction firm is looking to hire an experienced Project Coordinator in the Sacramento area. We are looking for positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate who best reflects our company culture and values.
This opportunity offers an amazing benefits package and too many employee perks and benefits to list! Apply today!
Duties and responsibilities
- Communicate with Foreman, Project Manager, and warehouse the status of this material.
- Coordinate delivery schedules of material and equipment
- Assist in creating any new files for new projects and facilitate the copying of plans
- Complete permit application and process with appropriate agency and notify all concerned of the permit number and process copies within company as required
- Recount and verify light fixture quantities by performing a take-off from the project plans
- Gather required documents for job start meeting
- Attend various meetings i.e. job start up, turnover and take meeting minutes and file appropriately
- Support projects by providing administrative and clerical support, completing special projects, and working with Project Managers and Superintendents
- Generate computerized project schedules based on information from the PM
- Create and update specialized project schedules and labor tracking sheets as needed
- Organize final preparation of project submittals and verify approved submittals for conformity
- Arrange and integrate project documents and addendums creating a complete set of documents.
- Create panel schedules based on information from project foremen
- Oversee subcontractor/major material purchase orders throughout the project's duration
- Verify that all material, equipment, and tools are being ordered and arriving to proper job site on schedule and field paper work is maintained correctly.
- Follow up on any actions items from meeting agenda
- Maintain Change Order, Material Logs, and RFI logs
- Be current and knowledgeable of projects and Project Manager Files to assist other departments as needed
- Responsible for project close out procedures. Facilitate the gathering, assembly, and completion of the O&M’s, warranty letters, and any other close out documentation required
- Perform additional assignments per management’s direction
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a Construction Environment