|Enterprise Data Architect|
|Santa Rosa, CA|
|All hiring is contingent on eligibility to work in the United States. Company is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for applicants.
The Enterprise Data Architect participates as a member of a team, working to ensure that business technology solutions align with the long-term vision and goals of the Company, and with the existing enterprise architecture. This role leverages appropriate influence on collaborative efforts to ensure that the best knowledge is sought, critical thinking and planning skills are leveraged, and the best possible decisions are reached for the application, support, and change in business technology solutions and processes.
1) Support and ensure alignment of assigned activities with the long-term strategy and vision for the Company.
2) Ensure that technical design processes and products adhere to industry standard best practices and that they integrate efficiently and effectively.
3) Consult in the identification and refinement of business needs, requirements, and functional specifications for assigned project and change activities.
4) Consult in the identification, research, and presentation of alternative solution models as a means to ensure the best possible business outcome.
5) Consult in the creation of a useful model(s) to communicate current state, future state, and gap definitions in support of decision-making processes.
6) Consult in the refinement of existing models, adding new ideas to make the result more flexible and more tightly linked to current and expected requirements.
7) Provides an expert-level view on the assigned technical discipline, serving the consultative needs of all areas of the Association.
8) Participates in project requirements reviews, conceptual modeling, discovery processes, technical design reviews, and project meetings in order to provide appropriate guidance that influences toward good business outcomes.
9) Helps mentor development team, operations team and subject matter experts toward a more strategic mental model in systems planning, change, and support operations.
10) Maintains knowledge and familiarity with current and emerging technologies, best practices, business processes, industry trends, and information security considerations.
11) Participates in, or leads, informational and professional development activities and briefings.
Perform other functions as assigned.
Would you like to apply to this job?