|Audio Visual Systems Technician|
|Fast paced, highly rewarding company with is looking for experienced and professional Audio Visual Systems Technician/ Engineer to provide on site installation of audio visual equipment, projectors, displays, speakers, microphones, wall plates, cable and other similar devices for a complete project installation.
– Mounting displays, projectors, speakers, etc. in a commercial environment
– Installing, terminating and labeling various types of cables in equipment racks
– Loading configuration/GUI files for control systems and touch panels
– Configuring video conferencing equipment, control systems and audio processors
– Reading architectural plans and schematic line drawings accurately
– Problem solving and troubleshooting
– Ability to configure user interfaces for Extron control systems
– Experience marking up and maintaining field drawings for conversion to as-built
– Successful history of calibrating, testing and commissioning completed AV systems
– Fundamental understanding of network systems and IP address schemes
– Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, employees, vendors and management
– Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and adjust to shifting priorities
– Project management
Would you like to apply to this job?