|NetSuite Business Analyst – Q2C|
|San Jose, CA|
NetSuite analyst responsibilities will include creation of as-is and to-be process flows for Quote to Cash (Q2C), documenting revenue recognition for various use cases, preparing recommendations to management for implementing to-be flows. Consultant must be capable of writing a high level requirements document and preparing/presenting management presentations in Powerpoint.
Required Skills or experience:
- 2+ years experience implementing NetSuite Order Mgt, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable and GL
- Understanding of GAAP/FASB rules for subscription based revenue recognition
- Excellent communications skills, including written, spoken and presentation skills
- Strong vocabulary, superior writing skills and the ability to author documents
- Expert in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Nice to have:
- Web based, credit card sales for downloadable software products
- Big 4 consulting experience
- SFDC/CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote).
- Steel Brick (SFDC's CPQ module).
Would you like to apply to this job?