|Desktop Support Technician|
|Santa Rosa, CA|
|The Desktop Support Technician will provide technical software, hardware and network problem resolution to all internal users and resolves all Tier II end-user problems.
1) Associate’s degree in computer science or related field OR high school diploma or equivalent AND 5 years of experience.
2) 5 years providing Desktop support for current PC desktop and application software, installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers in a network environment.
3) Knowledge of desktop operating systems, various software applications and basic hardware for the PC and mobile devices; principles and theories of network systems and management; Internet technologies and products; basic understanding of electrical safety procedure; ITIL; and Desktop incident tracking software and procedures.
4) Must be proficient in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
5) Effective written and verbal communication skills.
6) Effective persuasive and interpersonal skills.
7) Proficient in the use of PC, Mac, IOS Mobile devices and Android devices, including e-mail, word processing and electronic spreadsheet software.
Would you like to apply to this job?