|The HRMS Administrator is responsible for all configuration and ongoing support related to the HRMS platform. Working with internal employees, as well as outside vendors, this role identifies needs and develops/tests programs to satisfy those needs ensuring that all configurations are made based on detailed requirements approved by HR leadership. Executes complete and thorough testing of the system before deployment of new features and responsible for ensuring data integrity, editing documents for accuracy and monitoring output to detect errors/problems. Administers system-level security to ensure users are only granted access for which they have been approved. The role also is responsible for assuring data integrity of any related or interopable corporate database(s). The HRMS Administrator will lead systems upgrades as provided by vendor and trains/or communicates to users and changes in functionality.
- Assist with gathering and developing formal business requirements, including but not limited to rollout of new functionality such as talent management, recruiting, onboarding, succession planning, L&D features, etc. Acts as liaison with business stakeholders and represents HR team in design and modification efforts with internal IT staff.
- Tracks all inquiries/errors in the system; periodically analyzes the data to identify trends; and reports to manager findings and recommendations for improvement; works collaboratively with IT and the Human Resources team to troubleshoot, research, and escalate issues as necessary, proactively keeping end-users aware of status and taking responsibility for ensuring that outstanding issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Serve as system administrator for all HR systems including providing desk support, handling user setups and changes, and developing and running ad-hoc reports through reporting tools specific to application.
- Analyze, design, test, implement and support innovative HR technology solutions
- Support related data interfaces with Farm Credit Foundations payroll and benefits platform, including research and troubleshooting as needed to assure proper operation of the systems and compliance with internal controls
- Support core HR business processes including design and rollout to support process changes, maintenance and configuration of existing processes, notifications, procedures, and training.
- Design, document, implement and monitor ad hoc and ongoing reports in all HR systems that accurately reflect internal business requirements and capture required data that can be analyzed to manage business operations for ongoing continuous improvement.
- Work closely with HR Business Analyst to deploy reporting/analytic capabilities that enhance accuracy and efficiency and deliver reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Perform functional testing on all aspects of enhancements, modifications, new processes and related HRMS system changes
- Act as a subject matter expert for HRMS platform
- Assist L&D Manager with the development and delivery of training to business users in assigned supported areas
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, high school/GED required.
- 3-5 years experience configuring HRMS platforms including HCM, Benefits, Payroll and Recruiting (Recruiting and HCM knowledge is essential).
- Experience working within a Corporate/centralized HRIS organization and has moderate understanding of fundamental HR practices and reporting needs.
- Discipline to work with highly confidential information and ability to critically analyze data input/output for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and tools
- High degree of initiative and timeliness in delivering work output.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and can support HR positions relative to HRIS issues.
- Proven track record prioritizing and handling multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced and challenging environment.