|Artizen Staffing is looking for a Tax Accountant with at least 4 years of tax experience. This position has plenty of opportunity to expand your tax skills, to grow professionally, and to contribute to the growth of a fantastic company located in Sacramento.
You'll have opportunities to work on the following:
• Preparation and review of sales/use tax returns
• Tax Research – ability to perform complex tax research is important. Sales/use tax, income tax, and payroll tax research
• Sales tax presentations for multiple states along with a general understanding of sales/use tax for all states
• Internal Sales tax audits for company projects
• Preparation of the federal and state tax returns for pass-through entities (S corporation, Partnerships, LLCs), including the unique computations applicable to the construction industry.
The successful candidate will have:
• A passion for customer service, and for delivering a quality work product
• Excellent listening skills and strong oral and written communication skills
• The ability to identify, analyze and resolve complex issues
• The ability to work under the direction of the Tax Manager, work with the Tax Team, as well as the ability to work independently
• Experience preparing federal and multiple state tax returns for pass-through entities
• Experience with Partnerships and S Corporation tax rules and regulations
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
• Experience with GoSystems RS or OneSource Express RS and internet tax research services
• 2 years of full-time tax experience in either a CPA firm or industry
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Masters Degree in Tax
• CPA preferred
• Construction industry experience is desirable, but not required
• A strong work ethic, a "can-do anything" attitude, and a desire to grow
Would you like to apply to this job?