|Project Manager - Santa Rosa|
|San Jose, CA|
1) Provide day to day management of technology projects through effective utilization of project management techniques.
2) Manage the functions, processes, and methods of the project portfolio as it pertains to resource capacity, project allocation and resource utilization and its alignment to key priorities and process areas.
3) Collaborates with business analysts, business systems analysts, architects, operations, developers and other project managers to create an enterprise level work environment;
4) Prepares regular reports for the VP IT Solutions Development showing development, delivery and testing metrics;
5) Regularly engages with end users to aid in the development of solutions;
6) Responsible for the work of others, resource allocations and decision-making affecting the success of assigned projects (i.e., results, deadlines, and budget)
1) BA/BS degree, with emphasis on computer science, management information systems, accounting, or business; or equivalent.
2) Over seven years progressively responsible information technology experience. Financial industry experience desired.
3) Formal Project Management Professional certification desired.
4) Experience influencing organizational change without direct authority.
5) Experience with process redesign, operational and system implementation desirable.
Would you like to apply to this job?