The Treasury Management Officer I demonstrates and sells entry level treasury management services and deposit products to Bank customers and prospective Bank customers. Provides sales support and assists associates, customers and prospective customers with deposit products and business services, such as treasury management services. Provides analysis of customer profitability and cross-sell opportunities. Maintains and provides pipeline status reports on an ongoing basis.
- Centrally Manages a portfolio of small to medium sized revenue producing analysis customers (Tier 1 and Tier 2)
- Calls upon customers regarding Bank products and services through a coordinated effort with relationship managers and branch managers.
- Understands and follows operating procedures for all business products.
- Provides professional sales support to all Bank areas involved with business services products.
- Analyzes business customer needs to determine competitive strategies for treasury management services.
- Prepares and provides cash management and deposit services proposals.
- Manages treasury management client portfolio.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Cultivates business leads and calls on businesses.
- Open new business accounts when necessary.
- Drives to various business locations when calling upon customers.
- Provides training for staff and customers as necessary.
- Demonstrates treasury management products and services to business customers.
- Maintains a current understanding of state and federal regulations including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR), Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), Customer Identification Policy (CIP), National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), Non-public Personal Information (NPPI) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations as related to Business Associate Agreements.
- Participates in product development and conversions as necessary.
- Assists in product and proposal comparisons.
- Assists with sales promotions.
- Provides Treasury Management Sales Manager with monthly activity and pipeline reports regarding sales performance on a weekly basis.
- Works with Relationship Managers and Branch Managers to identify and resolve questionable transactions.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains a current understanding of Bank procedures and policies.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- High school diploma or GED required, undergraduate degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of sales experience, financial institution sales experience preferred.
- Ability to open customer accounts using Bank sales new accounts software.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows driven programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced work environments and meet deadlines