|Product Owner - Fiscal Management|
|Santa Rosa, CA|
|The Product Owner will be responsible for fiscal accounting solutions. Ideal candidates will have General Ledger Accounting and ERP system experience, including Accounts Payable workflows and optical character recognition (OCR).
The Product Owner is responsible for the strategy, roadmap, prioritization, development, and implementation of key products within the association, both internal and customer-facing. They will partner and represent the business and user community and the project team while carrying out their responsibilities for determining which features and functions are required in order to meet the company’s mission and strategic goals.
The Product Owner is responsible for driving and defining the launch and continuous improvement of new and existing products and services and must be resourceful, flexible, and accessible. This individual should have proven leadership and communication skills, and be versed in agile methodologies. The Product Owners will be responsible for collaborating with other Product Owner peers to ensure seamless integration in the Association solution sets.
1) Leads the facilitation of solutions across the organization, collaborating with business, legal, risk, operations, and technology teams to prioritize and deliver solutions that align with the company’s mission and strategic goals.
2) Collaborate with the assigned business delivery team and product leaders to manage the product backlog according to business value.
3) Define, groom, and prioritize user stories.
4) Collaborates with the Scrum Master of the business delivery team to establish product release timelines and perform sprint planning with the business delivery team.
5) Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals.
6) Ensure product aligns with company mission and strategic goals.
7) Responsible for ownership of product voice and vision.
8) Collaborates with other product owners on dependencies.
9) Adopts an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint goals.
10) Continually drives product development towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives, resource utilization, and technical feasibility.
1) Five or more years of experience working as a product owner or business analyst in a technology environment.
2) Bachelor’s degree is desired.
3) Strong understanding of technology language and use of applications in business.
4) Comprehensive understanding of the market, users, and roadmap of the product/application.
5) Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business delivery teams, leadership, senior management and internal/external stakeholders.
6) Proven ability to clearly define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
7) Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams.
8) Certification for Product Ownership preferred but not required
9) Understanding of the product lifecycle.
10) Understanding of agile methodologies, industry standards and best practices.
11) Proficient computer skills, Microsoft office suite, and applicable databases.
12) Travel up to 25% may be required.
Would you like to apply to this job?